August 29, 2012

The Five People You Meet in Heaven

When my sister is watching the movie I never imagined that the story was this good until I finally read the book. And I was so moved, awed, and amazed by how it has touched my personal life. It was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I can totally relate to the story and actually taught me so many things about life.

It was just beautifully written.

So, here are some of my fav qoutes/lives from the book. I especially highlighted and wrote it on my 2012 journal. Simply because it has made a huge impact on me. And I LEARNED. :)

"But scenery without solace is meaningless."


"This is the greatest gift God can give you: to understand what happened i nyour life. To have it explained. It is the peace you have been searching for."


"It might seem strange to begin/start a stor with an ending. But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time"


"The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone."


The 1st lesson: "Fairness doe not govern life and death. If it did, no good person will ever die young."

The 2nd lesson: "Sometimes, when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else."

The 3rd lesson: "Take it/Learn this from me. Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. we think hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we so, we do to ourselves."

The 4th lesson: "There was a reason to it all."
"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile of bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those sense weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it. Life has to end. Love doesn't.

The 5th lesson: "I was sad because I didn't so anything with my life. I accomplished nothing. I was lost. I felt like \i wasn't supposed to be there."

"Supposed to to be there, is where you were supposed to be."



"Love. like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to is roots, keeping itself alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment